Thursday, June 26, 2008

A night out with Grace...

So like I stated before I have been inducted into Grace Ormond's Platinum list for DC/MD/VA... and I am beyond thrilled!

Well of course it wouldn't be of any suprise that Grace decided to host this wonderful gathering for her DC Platinum List members... and what a shin dig it was... This was the night to honor the many great Vendors in DC area.

I was able to put a face to so many names of the great Vendors here in the DC area..

It was great to chat it up with Gina, and Grace herself. She is a phenomenal woman, and has such great charm...
This will definitely be a night to remember.. I wish her all the success the world has to give and I am honored and grateful for her to have such a resource for Brides and the alike who want nothing but the best for their Wedding. Grace Ormond Wedding Style Magazine offers that.
I look forward to many years with the Magazine, and wish nothing but continued success with my business...
2009 is the year to take the World over :-)

No comments: