Sunday, November 8, 2009

Makeup Artist | Bridal Beauty: Before and After

Its been a while since I posted some hot makeovers. Well this weekend, I worked with a Bride who has actually already been married, but was taking Bridal pics again. So, this was her time to get extra glammed for her new photos. I already thought she was beautiful and couldn't wait to see what we could create. Well..... here she goes!






Here's a little inside to what I used on her:
For Face I used
Black Opal Stick Foundation, and MAC Blot Loose Powder (can't live without this!)
On her Eyes, I used
Yaby's Neutral Palette, with MAC Brown Down in Crease.
I lined the eyes with
FACE Stockholm Liner Pen (love love love!), and used a set of side lashes
For cheeks,
NARS Love Joy Blush, and Givenchy Bronzer Powder used to highlight and contour.
For lips,
DIOR's Linen Beige Gloss was used, over lipstick,

In the end, she loved it!

Kelley Epps-Woods

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

complete awesomeness!!! gorgeous pic!

Unknown said...

Great job! Cute blog. I'm going to start following.

(www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com)