Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm Wanting... Nars Bridal Palette | Makeup Artist

Okay, I have to say..I have missed the past Bridal Palettes, but every time a new one comes out I am inclined to buy.. Why you say? I love that Nars creates palettes especially for Brides. Meaning it will include some of the most flattering, universal color for Brides.
I love that this palette comes with the ever so popular NARS Orgasm Blush. That is one of my staple blushes for Brides.
This versatile palatte has it all. Some of the most beautiful shadows ranging from beige to dark violet (can you see that violet in the crease! oh boy)... Three gorgeous pink lip colors, face highlighter, and our beloved Nars Orgasm blush.
I want to say this is a great palette for everyday as well. You can go neutral or go glam all in one palette..
I must go out and pick this up.. and you can too at NARS Bridal Palette $65 www.narscosmetics.com

No comments: