Friday, August 27, 2010

Still Going Strong: Nutrisystem Week 5





This week wasn't so much a challenge, it was just hectic. I stay on the go, which is why I knew Nutrisystem would be great for me. Prepackaged food that I can just toss in my purse, how could you go wrong with that. This week I didn't expect much weight loss, because my body is still catching up from a few cheat days this past weekend.
What can I say, we went on a weekend getaway with friends for a white water rafting adventure, and of course most nights consisted of eating out. I took an ample amount of my Nutrisystem, and pretty much stuck with it from morning until late evening, but at night was a different story.

I didn't give in to too many of my cravings, but Outback Steak House is a weakness. Who can turn down the infamous Bloomin' Onion! Not me, I had to have a piece, okay two pieces. But, it wasn't a large portion and I didn't feel too bad, but I did feel satisfied. I ordered Grilled chicken, with barbecue sauce on the side, with grilled vegetables (there 350 calorie and under meal), but with a sweet potato. Yes, maybe the sweet potato put me over the edge, but I didn't feel to bad because it made up for the lunch I didn't eat that day.

In the end, I didn't totally stick to my NS diet on the trip, however, I know I didn't splurge and cave in to my cravings, as I could have. So, I did feel a little proud of myself. Monday was a new day and start of a new cycle of healthy eating, and I can say that at the end of this week, I did pretty well. The scale only showed a few ounces lost but, I won't complain because I have a new week ahead of me. Plus, Fashion Weeks is right around the corner, and I have something to aim for!

- Kelley Woods

FTC Disclosure: All food, products and material have been supplied by Nutrisystem as part of their Nutrisystem 15 program.Statements, views and testimonies given are my own.

No comments: