Friday, September 3, 2010

I've Revived My Food: Nutrisystem Week 6





Is it the end of another week already!..Where does time go. Seems like I just updated you guys about my Nutrisystem update a few days ago... but hey I guess it's a good thing.. Keeps me accountable, as well as helps keep me on track.

This week was a good week. No big cheats at all, just focusing on staying on the plan and keep my meals exciting. At the beginning of the week I went shopping for new ingredients to add to my NS meals, to keep them from being 'al a boring'.. With Recipes from a friend over at http://www.stomach-rumblings.blogspot.com/ I was able to snag a few of my favorite recipes.

So, yes went straight to the grocery store and didn't spend much as I expected. I was eager to try a new recipe so I tried one of the yummy breakfast recipes I was dying to try, for dinner! Yes dinner, ha! I wanted something cheesy and salty, so I made the Cheesy Egg and Bacon Biscuits. I can't begin to tell you how unbelievable they were! They were so good, and a good revival for the pancake mix that was just sitting in my pantry.

The next day I made a version of Clam Chowder, with the NS Homestyle Potatoes and clams, and even though I put too much water in it, it wasn't bad. Considering, they were just sitting in my pantry, because I couldn't muster to just eat plain potatoes. I would definitely try that recipe again, until I get it right.

With that said, with the approaching week, I am looking forward to trying other recipes and staying on the track to weight loss. I'm almost 12 pounds down so far since starting, and I couldn't be any happier. I'm in my jeans I haven't been able to wear in nearly 2 years! And they are my favorite.. So, i'm in this for the long haul, and can't wait to see my end results.

No comments: