Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Weight Loss Continues: Nutrisystem Week 9



Here I am at the end of week 9, and over the 8 week hump. After a few weeks of teetering between ounces, this is the first week after a few weeks, that I have lost 2 pounds in a week. I'm now officially over the 15 pound mark! yay.. I'm halfway there.

The last 3 weeks have definitely been a challenge. For some reason I feel that my metabolism has increased, and I'm wanting to eat more. Not sure if that is typical, but I have to look into it. I'm trying not to reach for the sweets, but at most I try to reach for an extra Nutrisystem Snack/Dessert.

I'm still trying out new recipes, to keep reviving my food, but right now i'm on the NS Beef Patty wagon. I could eat a NS hamburger everyday! Not only is it comforting, but it's filling. Next to the Beef Patty, I could eat the Fudge Graham Bars all day everyday. It taste way too good to be diet food, but it is and it's amazing....

So, hopefully next week, since I'm back on track to seeing significant pounds lost, that I will show that i'm down another few pounds. We'll see!


FTC Disclosure: All food, products and material have been supplied by Nutrisystem as part of theirNutrisystem 15 program.Statements, views and testimonies given are my own.

No comments: