Monday, October 4, 2010

Setting Myself for a Continuous Healthy Lifestyle: Nutrisystem Week 10

So, I'm almost through my 3 months, and I have to say it was a pretty good ride. Not that I thought it would easy, but it wasn't as nearly as hard as it could have been. It definitely is taking a quit a bit of discipline, but it is really a straight forward method, and it has worked for me.



To the date, I have lost a total of 17 pounds, hoping to near my new goal or 20 pounds at the end of my 3 months. I'm in the midst of looking for a great exercise program to get the most out of my Nutrisystem Diet. I'm definitely thinking about restarting Chalean Extreme. That was the actual program I was on before Nutrisystem, but because I didn't have my diet intact, I didn't lose as much weight as I wanted. But, if I combine Chalean with Nutrisystem, I should have a winning combo! We'll see.. I'll keep you tuned...


Besides that, I'm finding my taste for most of the Nutrisystem food I use to love, not loving so much now. I guess my taste is changing, but I find myself eating Hamburgers (NS Beef Patty's) everyday. It's satisfying, comforting, and I know I can get a guaranteed great taste. So, in the meantime, I'm sure I'll revisit my foods that I haven't touched in a while, which are mostly the soups, and most of the dinners, but until then I'm making do. I'm still in this to win it!
NS!!

FTC Disclosure: All food, products and material have been supplied by Nutrisystem as part of theirNutrisystem 15 program.Statements, views and testimonies given are my own.

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

GO KELLY GO! love your updates. ahhh i'm thinking of doing it again. i'm dreading it, cuz i grew a horrible dislike to the food, buti like how you have been reviving the food by adding it to your own recipes...i need to see a size 8 once in this lifetime lol!

Kelley Woods Makeup said...

Thank you!..omg read my new post..! it's getting harder because I'm getting so tired with the food..

but on a busy day and all else fails, I have a pantry full of food.. so I just grab and go..

The Recipes help... I lovvveee stomach-rumblings.blogspot.com

she has the best recipes..

and honestly I try to eat the beef patty hamburgers everyday...

yummy411 said...

wow will do! thanks for sharing the link!