Wednesday, November 17, 2010

At the Finish Line..w/ The Race of Life To Go; Nurtrisystem Week 16



Never would I have thought I could continue a weight loss/ maintenance program for 4 months! Nutrisystem has been an interesting journey of pounds lost, calories cut, and a new way of eating. For the past month, I have been trying to incorporate regular food choices into my diet, and I can say I have done pretty good! I have dramatically cut out starches, and red meat, and pork. Now, its lots of chicken and some fish.

Even though I only lost 2 to 3 pounds every 2 or 3 weeks, I can say I have not gained and have been able to maintain. I'm steady at 150 pounds, as I had started at 167. I am so happy and really can't explain how great it is to know I can maintain my weight, and even lose a few pounds, eating what I want, but not a lot of it. I'm still fitting in all of my clothes I could only now fit because of Nutrisystem, and they are not getting snug. That's how I know I'm not gaining, which is a true feat.

Nutrisystem has really changed my life and I still incorporate my favorites, like the frozen dinners of Glazed Chicken and Rice, Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, Steak & Cheese, and Fudge Ice Cream. Yes, that's how I was eating, and it was all Nutrisystem. I still will incorporate my NS dinners in with my regular eating, and that will help out allot, but all willing I will definitely try to stay on the journey of healthier living.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really like this post and i got some beauty tips for all on our website.
http://www.beautytipshub.com