Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Eyes to the Moon!


(response post from Tia Williams- Shake Your Beauty)
I can't see...!....
BlackOut! ..
A mascara blackout......
Dior Show Blackout!
So, I was in Mexico and happend to pick this up for 21 dollars..(no tax).. Yeah! and omg as a Makeup Artist who uses millions of products, I can truly say that I am in love..
I was sold on Loreal's Volumnious before, then I found a new love of Fresh's Supernova..all $26 dollars of it.. Then, I find this Dior love and couldn't beat the price. Plus they were sold out of the regular Diorshow.. So I tried this Blackout..and I can truly say..I HAVE NOT FOUND BETTER..
I have this obsessive compulsion of loving my lashes feeling extra long, and thick, but without the clumps..and this does it.. it maximizes my lashes to the fullest!
This is the best mascara to date, and I don't think I will cheat on it with another mascara ever! unless they come out with one that takes my eyelashes to the moon ;-)

No comments: