Monday, December 8, 2008

Face Mode Beauty Studios has Launched !!!


This post is probably one of the most special post to date, because Face Mode, LLC has been everything I am in Makeup Artistry for the past 6 years. I can't believe how time flies, but I also remember how many pot holes, puddles, and bridges I had to cross to get here. By no means am I where I want to be, but I have come along way in these many years.

Face Mode, LLC has been in existence since 2002, and in 2004 launched Face Mode Brides, dedicated to my Brides. I have had atleast 4 sites for Face Mode to date, and this counts as the 5th.
Face Mode, and Face Mode Brides will now be Face Mode Beauty Studios. I am sooo excited for the upcoming opportunities in store for FMBS. I have more exciting updates soon!

Hint Hint!
Please check out the relaunch of Face Mode, now known as Face Mode Beauty Studios !!

Kelley Epps-Woods

1 comment:

L. Denise said...

!Kudos & congrats!

Is that the chair that Lil Shae got popped for spinning around in?! He said he was trying to do donuts...*rolls eyes* LOL!