Monday, December 29, 2008

Looking into the New Year!

Wow, I just got back from travels, and a tad exhausted, so much for vacation right.. How do you come back exhausted!? Seems like the nights are longer, and the days are shorter all because its vacation. Lol... But that's okay...
Yes, reality hit as I was in for the last few miles in to DC, that I have so much to do! Writing, Posting, Shoots, Clients, etc. 

For the next few days until the New Year, I just want to sit in my gratitude and in thanksgiving, because this year has been really good to me.. Yes, I said this when I left for the Holidays, and I will say it again... It has been a great year, and I am looking forward to so many great things for next year...
Ground has broken for a couple of wonderful things already, and can't wait for it to get here... 

And for all of my '2' Readers...lol.hahahah (kidding)... I appreciate you just stopping by, and sending your thoughts, comments, and wishes here at the Makeup Loft. It means the world..

I wish you everything your heart desires for the New Year...and look forward to all of your exciting news and happenings as well...

I'll officially be back to posting tomorrow... but just wanted to stop in..

!cheers
Kelley D. 

No comments: