Friday, May 29, 2009

back from 'The View' in NY

I can say I am well rested, and back in action from my wonderful few days in NY. As you know, one of my clients, is being featured on 'The View' to whip Sherri into shape.
This was the second taping of several more, that I have done, but this last one was different. I actually went to ABC Studios to do this on.The day started off beautiful, in the hotel room for makeup prep, and then heading over to the Studios to do the taping. Can I say a little surreal, Yeah it was, when Sherri Shepard just comes in an out of our room, and Joy Behar just chats it up in the green room.

It was such a great experience, and can't wait to do it again in a few weeks.
Here are a few pics from the day...

DR. RO, and SHERRI SHEPARD..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwm you work with Dr. Ro. I haven't seen her on tv in well, FOREVER. I hope you had fun!

Kelley Woods Makeup said...

I did thanks!..

She is alot of fun, and the show was fantastic...