Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Client Siting...on 'The View'

Hi guys, I have been so m.i.a... I know.. I've been pretty busy with Wedding season, but I cannot complain. Of course you know I have been working with some great new products, that I must share.

But, before I get to that, one of my biggest highlights for this week is my clients taping on 'The View' this week . This is the 2nd of several tapings, but I am really looking forward to it.

Shuttle leaves today at 6:30, and can you believe I will only be taking one bag! Yes, I'm not playing with the airline. Makeup and clothes, all making it in one bag. Nevertheless, I'll be back in tomorrow afternoon, and I can't wait to share the pics with you when I get back.

In other news, I was so excited to receive my Skindinavia Finishing Spray in the mail . I had originally started using this when I stumbled upon it in a department store. But, I fell so in love with it, I went for a quest to find every bottle they had. I ended up with 3 bottles, and found 3 more later. But, I absolutely love this stuff. It works like a charm. If you want your makeup to stay on all day, want a smooth finish to your makeup, or even have problems with oiliness Skindinavia is the line! You bet I will be using it for the taping, I so love it.

No comments: