Friday, October 29, 2010

Seems to be the Never Ending Journey.. Nutrisystem: Week 13/14



So, here I am at the end of week 14. My goal was to update my progress every week, but some week, i'm too consumed with work. However, I'm not too consumed that I can't stay on my Nutrisystem track. I have been weaning myself off of Nutrisystem for some meals, and I am very much surprising myself. Not only am I choosing healthier options, some of the foods I use to love, I no longer love as much. As I use to have a huge bowl of cereal, I now only have half a cup. I just never knew how big my portions actually were!

When I do try to eat more I get miserably full, even though it still may not be close to the portions I use to eat. I'm more so now trying to cut wheat, and grains out of my diet, and eat more substitutes for my starch like instead of Potatoes, i'm not trying whipped, and mashed cauliflower with cheese, or even my newest recipe and meal Cauliflower Pizza! My husband had more than 4 pieces, and if he liked it, I know it taste good.

I'm also looking to cut out alot of preserved, processed foods, that yes, most of our diets consist of, but I realize it is just unhealthy. If it has more than 5-7 ingredients, I usually just leave it in the store. Even though I have not been able to eliminate every unhealthy food, I am making huge progress, and I am still losing weight!

Image: dinnerdiary.com


FTC Disclosure: All products have been supplied by Nutrisystem as part of their Nutrisystem15 program. Views expressed here are my own.

No comments: