Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great News!..... SecondCityStyle.com


Being a Makeup Artist and working in the Industry we can be exposed to so many products. And ,I'm just one that consumes it all! Brand? Name? Color? Description? I gotcha! Product knowledge is something I found very important, especially when I am asked about product recommendations and reviews on particular products. I do get teased by some of my makeup artist friends, for knowing the color the shade, what #, and what line..hahaha..But that's okay.. As my hubby says, to be a successful in the business you HAVE to be a student of the business!

So with that said, I was more than excited to hear that I would be a contributing Beauty Columnist for SecondStyleMagazine! I finished my first review a few days ago for Fall's Must Haves. It's only natural that I am able to talk about my favorite products, new trends, new products, and just about anything Beauty. I was quit honored, and glad to be on board as part of the SCS team.



Second City Style is a high fashion, high energy online magazine for and by stylishly savvy women. Published weekly with daily updates SCS was originally created from hundreds of surveys completed by women just like you, providing invaluable feedback on everything from how to wear the latest accessories to where you can find the hottest trends and so much more.
With current readership expanding globally, Second City Style launched their blog to compliment the magazine and provide readers a resource for up-to-the-hour information.

So, bet tuned to
SecondCityStyle.com (Blog) for my weekly updates, reviews, and beauty news!

No comments: