Tuesday, October 21, 2008

fab find, and I'm in love... Kabuki Brush

I know I know, I haven't posted in a few days, and I have good reason. Well see....

Yes, my weekend was very busy and was trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. Only Sunday was I able to dive into the bed. Needless to say, it was a great weekend and of course I had a Wedding to do, as most Saturdays.

So, after every Wedding, I find some product that I am obsessed with for the next couple of weeks, and that product for me this week was... my oh so wonderful Kabuki brush. Most Kabuki brushes I have tried, I have ditched because it was either hard as a hair brush, or it just shed like crazy. So when I was in New York a few weeks ago, I was convinced to by this little charm, and boy was were they right. It was a true charm.
It wasn't amazingly small compared to other Kabuki Brushes but I did notice it was lighter. Made with real goat hair, this brush is amazingly soft and fine. This brush fit in all the places I needed to; under the eyes,around the noses, and pretty much every nook and cranny. I loved how amazingly delicate it was on the skin, and even had my mother glancing, like she should own one ;-). HA. Love it.
So with that said here is my little beauty, that I'm sure I will be in love with for a long while...


Kabuki Large Cosmetic Brush, Royal Brush, royalbrush.com

(If you cannot find this brush, feel free to try other Kabuki's. But make sure it is real hair, and soft to the touch)
- Kelley D. Woods

No comments: