Tuesday, October 7, 2008

DC Wedding Makeup Artist | Wedding Season; Od' to my fav Beauty Products...

With only a few Weddings left for the year, and the slowing season before the Holidays, I wanted to reflect back on a few of my dear beauty products that have survived with me through the year..
They are tried and true, and they have not failed me. I love a good product, and I will be loyal to them, as they are loyal to me..


So with that said, I give an award to my MAC Pressed Blot Powder $20. This instantly mattifies the face after the foundation is blended and ready to be set. It is great for touch ups after the face is blotted with blotting papers, and doesn't add any noticeable color or texture.

Next is my La Mer Hydrating Infusion $95 , This treatment saturates the skin lots of hydration, smoothness and conditioning. It prepares it to receive and boost the transformational benefits of moisturizer. I love how it plumps up the skin, and gives it a silky, smooth finish.

And last but not least is Nars Blush ($25). They have the best coverage and pigment and some of the most beautiful colors. A must are Nars Orgasm, and Taj Mahal!


MAC Blot Powder ($20), maccosmetics.com , La Mer Hydrating Infusion ($95) cremedelamer.com, Nars Blush ($25) sephora.com

-Kelley D. Woods

No comments: