Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go Raise the Bar with Dee Marshall...

A few months ago you remember my night out with Felicia from ThisThatBeauty for an event. Well, I also go to meet a friend of her's named, Dee Marshall. Upon our introduction, I saw this fly hair, spunky girl who had such great energy..
So, while chatting it up we get into more detail about what she does, as well of course speaking about Makeup. Whatelse! Lol. That's the root of all things. Well not all things, but hey, its a topic that's worth my whole day! Nevertheless, we speak about the fab, and beyond talented, or can I say when I think of makeup, the awesome Sam Fine. She speaks of him so highly. Getting into more of the convo, it seems that she has really been around this guys.
Well I guess so because, Dee is the TV Lifestyle Expert, and part of the awesome Glam Squad on Makeup Manor. Including the host, Beauty Editor and Cover Editor for Essence Magazine, the one and only Mikki Taylor. The team includes other likes such as Paul Wharton, Fashion Stylist, and George Fuller, Hairstylist.
Dee is also, the President and CEO of Raise The Bar, LLC ,a coaching, training and development practice for women. Please, check her out at www.goRaiseTheBar.com.
Dee is speaking at this year's Essence Young Women's Leadership Conference in DC, Nov. 8th! I will be volunteering at that event.
Check her out on Makeover Manor on Wednesday's at 10:30 am.
I had the honor of making Ms. Dee glam for a red carpet event in Maryland. I told her she has the best skin ever. And Ms. Dee doesn't miss out on her facials ;-) Thanks Dee..! I'll be tuned..

(caption: Dee on her way)

Images Credit: Dee Marshall and (Blacknews.com)
Please check out Dee.!..She is giving Amy Winehouse at the end of the night..love it.


Kelley D. Epps-Woods

No comments: