Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My 'Product of the Moment'...

I haven't mentioned a 'Product of the Moment' in a while, so I wanted to let you know what I am loving. Even though it's been over a year since I have been using this I'm really loving the Lipgelee's by MAC . They have such a beautiful range of sheer, moisturizing, non-sticky colors. They can be worn alone or over lipstick..
I absolutely adore them, and everytime I wear it people want to know what I'm wearing. My favorites are Amber Russe ( a pretty soft plum/brown with silver specks), Goldensoft (a soft bronze with pearl). I may slip on Moonstone one day or Sapalicious the next.

For all of the cult followers of the Lipglass, that may not necessarily like the stickiness, try the Lip gelee's.. They will be your new best friend.

Lip Gelee, Mac Cosmetics (US $14), maccosmetics.com

Kelley D. Epps-Woods

No comments: